MULTIPLE BRAIN ALIGNMENET
WHAT IS MULTIPLE BRAIN ALIGNMENT?
This process involves the following process:
- Learning to achieve physiological balance – a simple 5 min process
- Learning to communicate with the head brain, the heart, and the gut (where our deepest wisdom and sense of self resides) – this involves learning to distinguish between how each of these separate intelligences communicate to us, and how to listen better (and not confuse what one says from another)
- Getting all three to communicate with each other – this involves each of them listening to each other (for example, the head may ignore what the heart says, or the gut is giving a strong message that goes ignored, and that ‘gut feeling’ is later recognised as something very important, yet too late)
- Only then can the three intelligences – the head, heart and gut – align and support each other to do what each is best at doing (for example, the head is not so good at making choices of the heart, and the gut shouldn’t be making decisions that require logic and analytical examination)
- THEN personal evolution is possible, for it is at this point that wisdom emerges…. This wisdom can only be created when alignment is achieved, and all intelligences are functioning at their fullest. This means the intelligence of the head is being fully CREATIVE, the intelligence of the heart is expressing and being a genuine expression of COMPASSION, and the intelligence of the gut is embracing and doing COURAGE.
When working with clients, this process may take several sessions, depending on the level of capability of the client. If the client already has an ability to centre themselves and to achieve a balanced state, then it is a matter of opening up the communication channels between the three intelligences and learning to effectively listen to each, separately and collectively, as well as how to communicate to each one.
If the three intelligences are not aligned or even communicating with each other, then they begin to do the ‘work’ of the other domains or intelligences; for example, when a person is smitten with another person and their heart is full of love and positive emotions, it is not the best state of mind to be in to make decisions that require a level of rationality and logic. This is best illustrated by the situation where one falls in love with a particular house, but the price tag is way beyond the affordability of the buyer. Without the wisdom and input from the intelligence of the head, a poor (or even disastrous) decision may be made!
Most people go through life with one of the intelligences dominating and overruling one or more of the other intelligences.
With multiple brain intelligence alignment, clients learn how to incorporate the wisdom from all three intelligences, resulting in experiences and results that are currently beyond what exists.
Contact Beth for further information on Multiple Brain Alignment.