multiple Brain Integration Techniques
for those working with clients who want to create quicker and more permanent changes in an elegant & powerful way – highly useful to your current approaches!
Become a certified mBIT Coach
mBIT is a suite of tools and techniques for communicating with, integrating and harnessing the power of your multiple brains that reside in surprising places within us. What do I mean by multiple brains??
We are all familiar with our cephalic or ‘head’ brain, so that is one of the brains I’m talking about.
If you work with clients, many of them will primarily use their ‘head brain’, and to the exclusion of the other two ‘brains’.
That is, it dominates and tends not to listen to the Heart &/or the Gut so well.
This means the wisdom from the Heart &/or the Gut isn’t utilised. (And you know what happens when we don’t listen to our intuition, as just one example.)
The Prime Functions of the Head are to think, engage in cognitive perception, to analyse and to make meaning.
It has over 100 billion neurons (the specific cells that make a brain a brain). The main job of the head is to intellectually make sense of the world around us, and to provide executive control.
… and did you know that your heart is a multilayered, complex organ that has a unique intelligence, with its own memory, and decision-making abilities independent from the mind?
The most recent neuroscientific research has revealed the intelligence of the heart is actually a complex set of neurology that meets all the criteria of being a brain, the ‘heart brain’.
When you can support your clients to access the wisdom that is the domain of the heart, you can support them to achieve dramatic and lasting changes.
The Heart Brain has a different language and a different way of communicating than the Head and Gut Brains do.
You intuitively have a sense of this, right?
Gastro-enteric specialists have discovered nerve cells that exist in the gut that act as a brain. This “second brain” has been found to have the ability to control our gut all by itself. Dr Michael Gershon declared the gut our ‘second brain‘ over 20 years ago.
All of our three brains — the one in our head, the ‘gut brain’ AND the ‘heart brain’ — must cooperate.
If there is conflict between the head and the gut brains, for example, there is chaos with our gastro-enteric system, as well as misery in the head. This is characterised by familiar upsets [from “butterflies” to tummy cramps, from ‘getting the runs’ to constipation].
You have awareness of this ‘brain’ as your intuition, and many people don’t know how to listen to and tune in its wisdom
Together these individually complex neural networks make up the three brains that mBraining focuses on, with powerful and proven methods to integrate their functions in an aligned manner.
Well, that is the aim – but what about when they DON’T align?
You will have recognised this in come of your clients
- they present with internal conflict between their thoughts, feelings and their behaviour
- repeatedly sabotaging their goals, dreams or plans
- having difficulty motivating themselves
- one the one hand they want this, but on the other hand they think that
- chronic health issues that relate to the heart or gut
- they are stuck in old patterns
How mBIT helps your clients resolve these
- get the multiple intelligences working together by overcoming their neural integrative constraints
- uncover the ‘sabateur’ and upgrade its behaviour (specific mBIT technique)
- support them to be able to work better with their Gut wisdom
- learn to facilitate congruence between the 3 brains and remove confusion
- teach them to listen to the specific language of the Heart and the Gut
- work with them to remove obstacles that have been holding them in ‘stuckness’
In developing mBIT, the creators discovered that each of your brains has a competency that is its ‘highest expression‘ and that the three brains, when operating via these competencies, produce synergistic effects and bring greater wisdom to decision making, relationships and life.
The highest expressions are Compassion (heart), Creativity (head) and Courage (gut). When all three work together they produce amazing results! And when they are misaligned – we experience disharmony, dissatisfaction, a craving for something different, spending too much time in our head, desiring something more…..
Would you like to become an mBIT Certified Coach?
WHO THIS TRAINING IS FOR
- Professional Coaches
- Social Workers
- Counsellors and People-Helpers
- Trainers and Educators
- Leaders, Managers and Mentors
- anyone who needs to coach others
This course is for you if you want to learn to coach not just to the cognitive head brain, but to all the brains – head, heart and gut!
Your mBIT Toolkit will enable you to coach people to build:
- Intuition & Self-awareness
- State management & Self-control
- Courage, Motivation & Action-taking
- Effective Decision-making & Problem-solving
- Habit control & Overcoming compulsions
- Health & Well-being
- Lead more from their Heart
- Easily get out of Overwhelm
- Enjoy more balance in their lives and stress less
A minimum number of participants is required.
All materials supplied – includes comprehensive notes, a copy of the book mBIT: Using Your Multiple Brains to do Cool Stuff, coffee/ tea, and refreshments. Learn in an intimate group setting and evolve your skills and your knowledge.
Take your coaching to new levels!