Experiences are neither good nor bad, how we think about makes them one or the other.
Everyone has the capacity to change.
We all have resources deep within and the journey of self-discovery and self-awareness uncovers hidden treasures.
a.k.a. the Outcome Queen
Beth is a highly skilled and experienced Senior Facilitator and Consultant, as well as being an exceptional Executive Coach. The past 10 years she she has provided outstanding service to her clients with whom she shared her extensive human development and business knowledge with hundreds of people in many, many businesses, organisations and government departments.
Her style of facilitation and coaching delivers immediate and highly practical results for participants and clients. Knowing what the customer wants, Beth will pull out all stops to ensure the outcome is achieved and to a high level of satisfaction!
Beth strongly believes training needs to transfer to the workplace and quickly otherwise there is little return on the investment made. She uses principles such as:
- experiential learning
- accelerated learning techniques
- emotional intelligence awareness
- concepts of NLP (neuro-linguistic programming)
- workplace coaching to provide one-on-one support
- all training activities must be practical and have immediate use-ability
- all content must be contextualised to the client and their work environment
- the belief that all participants are highly capable and very resourceful
Beth has worked with West Australian government, non-government and corporate companies to develop comm skills, work more cohesively as a team, and implement change successfully.
Her approach to coaching is to ensure the client’s agenda sits front and centre in every session. With over 10 years’ coaching experience Beth has learned how to ask questions of her clients to bring deep awareness to their behaviour and communication, and to understand how they are achieving their current results.
Once the desired results are identified, all that is left is to examine what the obstacles or barriers are. What evolves in the sessions with Beth is truly unexpected and powerful for her clients.
Beth is also a group fitness instructor, leading classes in Yoga (Restorative, Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin), Body Balance, and Pilates to keep her mind and body humming.
CONNECT WITH BETH
Beth’s strengths and accomplishments include:
- Degree in Communication Arts (University of Wisconsin, Madison).
- Diploma in Education (Edith Cowan University) Perth.
- Internationally accredited Master Neuro Linguistic Programmer Practitioner (MNLP).
- Internationally Accredited multiple Brain Integration (mBIT) and Certified Coach and Coach Trainer.
- Certified with the International Coach Federation (ICF ACC).
- Accredited iWAM profiler.
- Accredited Integral Development 360 Degree profiler.
- RYT200 Yoga Instructor (Yoga Alliance).
- Beth graduated from the WA Police Academy in 1999 (you have to be good around her).